The Darden Technology Club (DTC) is an industry-oriented club at the Darden School of Business dedicated to connecting members to opportunities at tech companies, providing industry knowledge from thought leaders, offering hands on skills training, and providing mentorship and recruiting support.
Join our 200+ members who enjoy many benefits of membership:
- Networking opportunities with tech companies and alumni
- Tech-focused job treks
- DTC Member Resume Book for tech recruiters
- Tech Leadership Speaker Series
- Mentorship from Second Year DTC members
- Seminars to expand tech industry knowledge
- Training in Python, SQL, Tableau, and more
- Tech case competitions
- Access to Members Resources section of club website containing training videos, industry resources, event archives, and more
Send us an e-mail at DTC@darden.virginia.edu with any questions you might have; we would be happy to chat!
If you’re a representative of a tech company that's interested in connecting with Darden, please contact Zarina Khan, VP Alumni & Corporate Relations, at KhanZ21@darden.virginia.edu.